When it comes to working with a financial planning firm, we believe the following…..
- That everyone deserves to have professional financial advice, and that this advice isn’t free, nor should it be no matter how it’s packaged
- That everyone should have a written financial plan
- That you really can “define your own future” and live the dream retirement you’ve been nurturing for years. It requires effort on your part, a vision of what you really want to do, and finding the right advisor to help.
- That retirement income planning isn’t rocket science, but it does require specialized knowledge from a dedicated professional advisor but not all advisors have this knowledge
- That there are certain “Key Risks” that you must navigate in order to make a successful transition to retirement
- That one of these risks is “Financial Advisor Risk”. The reality is – there are people out there who want to separate you from your money. And then there are those advisors who simply don’t specialize in the kind of planning you need
- That there is a way to differentiate between the good and bad advisors, so you can eliminate this risk.