Financial planning is a personal endeavor. It’s really about you and your unique situation. Much of the financial services industry is focussed on pushing the latest product solutions and hoping they fit everyone. We think that’s like putting the cart before the horse and it just doesn’t make sense. Financial planning should start with you and your unique requirements, only then can the right solutions be found to fit your needs.
Our specialty is working with people who have similar life situations, needs, concerns and values.
We might be right for you if…
- You are within 5 or 10 years of retirement or you’re recently retired.
- You’ve managed to save a significant amount of money for your retirement, but you’re not sure how to make it work for you or if it will last as long as you will.
- You don’t currently have a professional financial advisor
- You do have a financial advisor, but aren’t sure they have the specialized knowledge to help you make this major life transition successfully.
- You have a strong desire for a partner to help you manage your financial life and investments.
- You feel that at this stage of life you need the guidance of a dedicated professional.
- You value collaboration and are willing to do your part in the process.
- You understand the value of working with a professional, well-qualified and trusted advisor, and it’s something you’re are willing to pay for
- You want to learn how to make more informed financial decisions that will have a positive impact on your life.
- You want to be helped in a non-intimidating, comfortable environment.
- You want to be able to ask questions with assurance that you’ll get direct answers in plain English, and not be looked down upon.
- You don’t have the time, desire, or interest to do this work on your own.
- You want to transfer the burden of managing your finances to someone else and not worry about money, so you can follow you passions, do the things you love and spend more time with family and friends.
- You’re ready to interview financial planners and select one to work with, either for a one-time project or a long-term relationship.
- You value good advice and are willing to accept recommendations from a professional, take the time to understand them, and then act on them once you are comfortable.